Toasted BFree White Loaf, Melted aged cheddar, lean turkey slices and a burst of flavour from the apple provides a well-rounded sandwich that’s sure to overcome hunger.
- 2 slices of BFree Soft White Loaf
- 2 sliced of aged cheddar cheese
- 1 apple peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices of smoked turkey breast
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) baby spinach
- Heat a panini press or cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Divide cheddar evenly between two slices of whole grain bread, followed by 2 slices of apple and 2 slices of smoked turkey.
- Spread remaining two slices of bread with honey mustard and place on top of the turkey (mustard side down).
- Place sandwiches in heated panini press or cast iron pan and grill for 4 to 5 minutes turning as necessary to evenly brown the bread on both sides of the sandwich.
- Once cheese is melted and bread is golden brown, remove sandwiches from the heat.
- Remove tops of sandwiches, add spinach, replace tops and serve immediately.