Tasty and incredibly health, this delicious combination of tuna and zesty lemon combined with peppery rocket and fresh cucumber will keep you feeling fresh.
- 2 slices of BFree Brown Seeded Loaf
- 1/2 can of white tuna (in water)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 6 thin cucumber slices
- ¼ cup of rocket/spinach
- 1 tblsp of low fat mayonnaise
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the tuna, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Using a fork, stir to combine, breaking up any large chunks of tuna.
- Spread the light mayonnaise on the BFree Soft White loaf slices.
- Arrange cucumber slices on one slice of bread. Spread the tuna mixture over the cucumber and enjoy this tasty and incredibly healthy treat.