Business Support Executive
About the company: BFree is a rapidly growing Irish owned international business that creates great tasting wheat and gluten free bakery products. It is expanding globally with significant business in Ireland, the UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and Australia. The pace of growth is being driven by senior management, together with the sales and marketing functions, which now require a Business Support Executive for EMEA to guide the overall strategy across our extensive customer landscape and creative NPD.
- We are seeking an individual who is passionate about delivering first class customer service, both internally and externally, and who has strong experience in analysing, interpreting and communicating sales information and providing administrative support
- You will work directly with a team of 4 people (based in HQ and remotely) whose main daily responsibilities will be in the areas of driving sales growth and hitting agreed sales targets, customer interfacing, new product launches, increased product distrib
- From time to time this role may also be required to attend specific sales or marketing events to represent BFree foods and support with relevant show set up and completion.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for first-class service to internal and external customers.
- Well organized, flexible team player who can manage multiple tasks and work to high standards, sometimes under pressure, and meet strict deadlines.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to communicate and work with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills supported by strong administrative and business analysis skills.
- A calm logical approach to solving problems, even sometimes without prior knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The successful candidate will be based in the BFree HQ in Ballsbridge, Dublin, but may on occasion be required to travel to UK or Europe.
- This position will report into the Regional Sales Manager UK/I
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role with a high degree of commercial exposure and sales support across multiple markets or customers
- FMCG experience essential – Ideally across the UK & IRL mulitples
- A numbers-oriented individual with strong commercial awareness and comfort with sales numbers analysis and presentation
- Experience with data analysis and presentation from key research & insights sources; Retailer specific EPOS, Nielson, Dunnhumby, IRI and similar
- Experience working with field sales teams or agencies and coordination on projects for same
- Naturally curious and inquisitive – keen to understand current ways of working and offer suggestions for improvement and efficiencies of same
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – adept at taking data or information and summating it into a clear and effective format for proactive team use
- A dynamic, flexible, hands-on, and organised individual and able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment and have first-class communication and documentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- CRM system or customer database experience, highly beneficial
- An honours diploma or degree in business studies or equivalent qualification
Required fields are indicated *