About the company: BFree is a rapidly growing Irish owned business that creates great tasting wheat and gluten free healthy bread products. It is expanding globally with significant business in Ireland, the UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and Australia. The pace of growth is being driven by senior management, together with the sales and marketing functions in close cooperation with the technical team, which now require additional technical expertise for new product development, formulation upscaling and production support.
- Assist with product quality control in close cooperation with the BFree Quality Manager.
- Conduct regular product quality reviews on existing, new and competitor products
- Prepare samples for lab analysis
- Conduct shelf life testing
- Assist with product tastings
- Support to NPD team as required
- Complaints management
- Supplier and Service Supplier Management
- Specifications and QAS review and creation
- QMS upkeep to BRC Agent & Broker standard
- Preparation for Certification Audits
- Candidates will have a primary degree level qualification in a food related discipline
- A deep understanding of food, sensory analysis and food quality
- Experience in a food setting is preferred
- Any experience in bakery or gluten free is a distinct advantage
- Candidate own transport and a full clean drivers licence preferable.
Required fields are indicated *