USA National Supply Chain Executive
BUFFALO GROVE, IL
BFree is a rapidly growing Irish owned international business that creates great tasting wheat and gluten free bakery products. Having quickly established a brand name in Ireland and the UK, BFree has expanded worldwide with a strong foothold throughout Europe, the Middle East, Australia and most predominantly, a rapidly growing business in the USA. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, and with dotted line responsibilities to the US National Sales Director in Chicago, this role is primarily responsible for running the day to day BFree USA supply chain functions in the USA.
- Manage customer orders daily and maintain end to end order fulfilment procedures. (EDI, Emails, Exchequer, Logistics, Documentation etc.)
- Follow necessary controls to maintain best possible customer service performance and continuously improve the overall end to end customer order process.
- Manage the claims process into for shorts and transport issues.
- Work with & support the USA sales team.
- Work with head office support teams including Finance, Quality Control & Supply Chain.
- Source optimal logistics solutions for all transport needs.
- Build relationships and utilize services offered by third party service providers such as warehousing & distribution partners.
- Build contact networks in the US to help source supply chain solutions.
- Maintain accurate management reports on KPI’s such as OTIF, with a focus on achieving best possible service level scores.
- Manage communications and relationship with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Carry out periodic stock-counts nationwide.
- 2-3 years supply chain related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or related subject.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel.
- Experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders and managing meetings when required a plus.