This vegan french toast is great for those with dairy or egg intolerances. It can be made in minutes and delicious served with fresh berries!
- Add all ingredients except bread in a blender and blend until smooth
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan
- Dip the bread into the batter mixture, then place in the pan.
- Fry for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with berries and flaked almonds
Sign up to our monthly mailing list to receive the latest recipes, news and exclusive discounts
You might be interested