Chickpea ‘Tuna’ and Sweetcorn Pita Pockets
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- 1 packet BFree Pita Pockets
- 250g drained and rinsed Chickpeas
- 160g tin sweetcorn drained
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 heaped tbsp Veganaise or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tsp tamari soy
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- Good pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ cucumber sliced
In a bowl combine all ingredients.
Using a fork, crush about ½ of the chickpeas and stir again to combine.
When you are ready to serve, warm the Pita Pockets as per the packet instructions and stuff with the ‘tuna’ sweetcorn mix and sliced cucumber.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*