- Pre-heat oven to 200C
- Thinly slice onions into 1/2 moons and over a medium high heat, fry two onions with some olive oil. Once the onions start to soften (about 5 minutes), add approximately 1 tbsp. of agave in order to caramelize the onions for 2- 3 minutes, mix often. Set aside.
- In a food processor, whizz the tinned tomatoes with the tomato paste and 1 tbsp. of agave until smooth. Set aside. This is your red sauce.
- De-seed the peppers and thinly slice long ways. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over the pepper. Roast in the oven for just 10 minutes – until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a shallow pan and cover with just 2 cm. of water Over medium heat, allow the broccoli to cook for just 5 minutes. Drain and remove.
- Now it’s time to create your pizza!
- Slather the BFree Pizza Base with your red sauce, top with the caramelised onions, red and yellow pepper, broccoli and each pizza gets a TBSP. of pine nuts and a sprinkle of paprika!
- Cook for 10 minutes ( pine nuts will be perfectly toasted ) and once out of the oven, top each pizza with a handful of rocket. Enjoy!
Sign up to our monthly mailing list to receive the latest recipes, news and exclusive discounts
You might be interested